One of the world's largest Investment Banks are looking to recruit experienced Lead Software Engineers to be based out of their HQ in Prague.
The organisation are at the cutting edge of technology and consider technology to be an enabler rather than a blocker, with technology ultimately acting as the catalyst for every decision they make in the banking world.
These roles are part of a huge recruitment drive within their Wealth Management & Treasury division, with the bulk of the work focused around the development of greenfield applications that are used by Traders in real-time.
You will be expected to work across the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) incorporating a range of modern engineering principles/methods including Agile (Scrum), TDD, CI/CD and DevOps. As a Lead Software Engineer, you will also get involved in the mentoring and coaching of the more junior members of the team and will be given an opportunity to participate in architectural discussions.
Fundamentally, you will be joining an organisation with a collaborative and rewarding company culture, offering you excellent career development opportunities.
In order to apply, please review the below candidate requirements:
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience working with Microservices and an understanding of Multi-threading.
* Commercial experience developing front end/UI applications using Angular, Bootstrap and React.
* Strong database skills in either SQL, MongoDB, MySQL or Oracle.
* Experience developing REST APIs.
* Commercial experience working with development tools including Git, GitHub, Docker, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible and JIRA.
So if you like the sound of the above and your CV has some of the aforementioned key skills then why not apply? To do so, please contact me via the following methods:
* Contact Number: +420228883183
* Email: email@example.com
* LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'
Anything discussed will remain confidential. Moreover, due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, all interviews and on-boarding will be executed remotely.